- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Your 2013 Fantasy College Football Rankings At Every Position
Daily College Fantasy Football is starting to take off, and we’ve got you covered heading into the 2013 season with our comprehensive rankings. There are 124 full members of the Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) level, with one transitional team, so it can be a little too much to keep track of sometimes, especially if you’re just getting your feet wet in College Fantasy Football.
Most Daily Fantasy providers use Quarterbacks (QBs), Running Backs (RBs), Wide Receivers (WRs) and Tight Ends (TEs), with some sites using a ‘Flex’ position, a spot designated for any RB, WR or TE of your choice. Most daily sites do not employ Kickers, Defense/Special Teams (DST) or Individual Defensive Players (IDPs), so we do not rank them below.
We’ll also have a column in the ‘DAILY’ section of RotoExperts.com each Saturday, with news, notes and suggestions to aid you in setting the best possible lineup each week.
NOTE: Players in BOLD are in traditional BCS conferences. Some providers will not make available players from non-AQ conferences.
NEW for Fantasy Football 2013! You can now generate custom cheats, do a free mock draft in minutes and even get in-draft assistance with the new DRAFT WIZARD, powered by our friends at FantasyPros! Click here for more info.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy college football
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship