- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts Interviews Joe Nathan On Why He’s So Damn Consistent
Here you are: Scott Engel of RotoExperts interviewing Texas Rangers closer Joe Nathan, on why he’s so damn consistent, why he doesn’t have a favorite pitch and how it feels to get drafted for your friends’ fantasy baseball team. Also: his bummer of a fantasy football season last year.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts