- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts Interviews Joe Nathan On Why He’s So Damn Consistent
Here you are: Scott Engel of RotoExperts interviewing Texas Rangers closer Joe Nathan, on why he’s so damn consistent, why he doesn’t have a favorite pitch and how it feels to get drafted for your friends’ fantasy baseball team. Also: his bummer of a fantasy football season last year.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?