- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
RotoExperts Interviews Joe Nathan On Why He’s So Damn Consistent
Here you are: Scott Engel of RotoExperts interviewing Texas Rangers closer Joe Nathan, on why he’s so damn consistent, why he doesn’t have a favorite pitch and how it feels to get drafted for your friends’ fantasy baseball team. Also: his bummer of a fantasy football season last year.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts