- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
RotoExperts Interviews Joe Nathan On Why He’s So Damn Consistent
Here you are: Scott Engel of RotoExperts interviewing Texas Rangers closer Joe Nathan, on why he’s so damn consistent, why he doesn’t have a favorite pitch and how it feels to get drafted for your friends’ fantasy baseball team. Also: his bummer of a fantasy football season last year.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Top 10 Turkeys of the 2013 Season So Far