- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just So We’re Clear, NFL Schedule Analysis Is Useless
The NFL schedule was released this week. It was fun to mull over, but Scott Engel and Adam Ronis don’t see much use in analyzing the matchups in advance for fantasy football purposes.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 am ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 am ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts