- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Masahiro Tanaka’s Fantasy Value, The Super Bowl, And Justin Bieber As Brett Favre
Pat Mayo (@ThePME), Garion Thorne (@GarionThorne), Tim Anderson (@TimAnderson87) talk about their early Super Bowl impressions and wonder whether everyone is tired of hearing about Richard Sherman. At (9:30) they jump to baseball and discuss where Ubaldo Jimenez and Ervin Santana will sign, now that Matt Garza andMasahiro Tanaka have inked deals. Then at (17:55), the hosts give their take on all the pitchers that they would draft ahead of Tanaka, his value in auctions, and if there is the possibility he won’t be overdrafted, with the Fantasy Baseball season just around the corner.
At (29:20) they go rapid fire, wondering if Justin Bieber is more likeable now (and if he’s the celebrity equivalent of Brett Favre), if getting rid of the extra point is a good idea, transit etiquette, Donald Glover leaving Community, conspiracy power rankings from plausible to least plausible, and finally HBO’s latest round of cancellations. Remember to listen until the very end for an update on Tim’s ongoing fued with the company that sold him faulty juice boxes…
More Fantasy Baseball – Transactions…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story