- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
One Man Mock: Here’s How The First Round Of Your Fantasy Football Draft Should Go
Scott “The King” Engel does a one-man first round mock draft in which he gives his insight about each player’s fantasy value and his logic behind the picks. This year, the top five picks are more in flux than ever. What do you think?
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET and weekends from 6 to 9 am ET. The 6 to 9 am ET weekday block is also simulcast on the Fantasy Sports Network (www.fantasysportsnetwork.com).
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts