- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Winning your fantasy league is cool. But kissing a girl is the real victory. Kyle Soppe explains how you can do both.
Will you avoid Ray Rice in fantasy football this season? Scott Engel and Adam Ronis discuss the ramifications of the recent news about Rice with listeners.
By now, you’ve seen the various types – FFPC leagues, MFL10s, Draft Master, etc. – but no matter what they’re called, Best Ball leagues are becoming more popular. Like the FFPC (Fantasy Football Players Championship), high-stake leagues almost exclusively use a best ball format to avoid collusion. That means you have to Ronco your draft… Shout it with me… “Set it, and forget it!”
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo & Garion Thorne explain why Le’Veon Bell, Frank Gore, Ryan Mathews and Arian Foster are undervalued compared to their current average draft positions (ADP) and should be considered sleepers entering the 2014 Fantasy Football season.
With the trade deadline quickly approaching, Fantasy owners need to be aware of potential deadline trades that can affect a player’s value. Joe Smith, Tommy Milone, Joaquin Benoit and Brandon McCarthy have already seen their value change because of midseason deals. Many more are expected before the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline. Let’s take a look at some potential moves from a Fantasy perspective.
When is it best to take your backup quarterback? Is it a good idea to pick a dominant defense a little bit early in the draft? Jennifer Millman of RotoExperts.com joins Scott Engel and Adam Ronis for a discussion about fantasy football draft strategy.