- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
RotoExperts’ Fantasy Baseball Today For April 4
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discusses Roy Halladay & Tim Lincecum’s first starts of the season, John Axford’s blow up, Hiroki Kuroda’s finger and if Brian Roberts can return to his old self. Because whose other self could he be?
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions. Draft a lineup now and win big.
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts