- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
RotoExperts On The Radio: April Overreactions
Gregg Sussman of RotoExperts.com is freaking out because his Fantasy Baseball team is underperforming after a few days. Scott Engel tries to reason with him, with not much success. Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87 from 6 to 11 am ET, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm ET.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts