- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: Is B.J. Upton Overrated? It’s Worth Yelling About
B.J. Upton hits long balls and steals bases. He also delivers an awful batting average and he is off to a slow start. Is he overrated? Scott Engel thinks so, but Adam Ronis is not agreeing at all.
Listen to the RotoExperts every weekday on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87 from 6 to 11 am ET, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm ET.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts