- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: The Two-Catcher Conundrum
You have to start two catchers in many Fantasy leagues, and that annoys the heck out of RotoExperts’ Jake Ciely. Adam Ronis, though, tries to keep him in line. Listen to the RotoExperts on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Sirius 210, XM 87 daily from 6 to 11 am ET and Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm ET.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts