- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
RotoExperts On The Radio: The Divide Between Fantasy And Gambling
With the news that New Jersey will allow casinos to host fantasy sports competitions in a pilot program that will begin in April, the line between fantasy and gambling has become further blurred for those not educated on the clear differences. Scott Engel and Fantasy Sports Trade Association President Paul Charchian strive to make the separation between fantasy sports and gambling very understandable here, especially as it pertains to daily fantasy matchups. Listen to the RotoExperts on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio daily from 6 to 11 am ET, and now on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm ET with Gregg Sussman and Pat Mayo debuting this week.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'