- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RotoExperts On The Radio: The Divide Between Fantasy And Gambling
With the news that New Jersey will allow casinos to host fantasy sports competitions in a pilot program that will begin in April, the line between fantasy and gambling has become further blurred for those not educated on the clear differences. Scott Engel and Fantasy Sports Trade Association President Paul Charchian strive to make the separation between fantasy sports and gambling very understandable here, especially as it pertains to daily fantasy matchups. Listen to the RotoExperts on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio daily from 6 to 11 am ET, and now on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm ET with Gregg Sussman and Pat Mayo debuting this week.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts