- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
Rob Gronkowski, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Tony Romo and Arian Foster are all coming off major injuries; should Fantasy owners be concerned? Dr. Joseph Bosco, who’s Sports Medicine Show airs on Thursdays from 6-8 AM on channel 81, offers his opinions.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET and weekends from 7 to 10 am ET. The 6 to 9 am ET weekday block is also simulcast on the Fantasy Sports Network (www.fantasysportsnetwork.com).
Photo via Getty
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'