- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
Rob Gronkowski, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Tony Romo and Arian Foster are all coming off major injuries; should Fantasy owners be concerned? Dr. Joseph Bosco, who’s Sports Medicine Show airs on Thursdays from 6-8 AM on channel 81, offers his opinions.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET and weekends from 7 to 10 am ET. The 6 to 9 am ET weekday block is also simulcast on the Fantasy Sports Network (www.fantasysportsnetwork.com).
Photo via Getty
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead