- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
Rob Gronkowski, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Tony Romo and Arian Foster are all coming off major injuries; should Fantasy owners be concerned? Dr. Joseph Bosco, who’s Sports Medicine Show airs on Thursdays from 6-8 AM on channel 81, offers his opinions.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET and weekends from 7 to 10 am ET. The 6 to 9 am ET weekday block is also simulcast on the Fantasy Sports Network (www.fantasysportsnetwork.com).
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts