Fantasy Football Podcast for July 4th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back again and are going to fantasy football court! Andy and Jason take turns being the Plaintiff and Defendant, while Judge Giamatti makes his ruling after hearing both sides. The quick question of the day is about which player you wish could break-free, and claim independence, from their current NFL team. Who would you like to see in a different uniform for fantasy purposes? Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2017 with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast. Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes.
- 04:15- Quick Question: Who’s a player that you wish could break free, and claim independence from their current team?
- 07:25- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 07:45- Ezekiel Elliott
- 09:40- Dorial Green-Beckham
- 09:50- Ryan Mathews
- 10:25- Darren Waller, Maxx Williams, Gary Barnidge
- 13:50- The Fantasy Court with Judge Giamatti
- Rob Kelley
- 21:25- Keenan Allen
- 25:50- Dak Prescott
- 31:30- David Njoku
- 37:55- Mailbag!
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com