- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Pat Mayo Hour Part 2: Richie Incognito, Jonathan Martin, Bullying & Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s Crack Smoking Scandal
In Part Two of the Pat Mayo Hour: Pat Mayo (@ThePME), Tim Anderson (@TimAnderson87) & Jamie McKay (@_JamesMcKay) discuss the ever evolving Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin situation, asking if Incognito is an easy target, what information can we believe, do regular HR regulations apply to locker rooms, “mental toughness”, what is “acceptable” within NFL culture & what crosses the line, where’s mental health awareness at in pro sports and is Martin ever going to speak out on the matter? Because if he doesn’t, he may lose the PR battle, get stigmatized and never find another job in the league.
Then, the guys chat about other famous sports bullies and at (26:50) delve into the twisted world of crack smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford: living in the craziness he’s unleashed, his odd like-ability and reelection prospects if he cleans himself up. Plus, debates over if there’s a difference between positive & negative publicity, if Ford should petition to make a cameo on SNL this weekend, conservatism vs liberalism in newspapers, American vs World tax rates and if it would be fun to live in Morocco.
How’d You Miss…
The FLEXPERT – Week 10 FLEX Ranks
Week 10 QB Rankings, Sleepers & Values
Week 10 RB Rankings, Sleepers & Values
Week 10 WR Rankings, Sleepers & Values
Week 10 TE & D/ST Rankins, Sleepers & Values
Week 10 Waiver Wire Power Rankings
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'