- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Worst, Shortest Paper Ever Got An A- For This Fake Class For UNC Athletes
We’ve written in the past about the UNC academic scandal, where, succinctly put, it has been proven that Tar Heels AIN’T COME TO PLAY SCHOOL!
UNC has received sanctions and all that fun stuff, as you likely know. But today on reddit a paper for one of the school’s “paper courses” “which never met and only required a final paper to be submitted” emerged. It’s hilarious and sad.
It got an A-.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts