- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Worst, Shortest Paper Ever Got An A- For This Fake Class For UNC Athletes
We’ve written in the past about the UNC academic scandal, where, succinctly put, it has been proven that Tar Heels AIN’T COME TO PLAY SCHOOL!
UNC has received sanctions and all that fun stuff, as you likely know. But today on reddit a paper for one of the school’s “paper courses” “which never met and only required a final paper to be submitted” emerged. It’s hilarious and sad.
It got an A-.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts