- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Week In Fantasy Baseball: Pitching Studs And Busts
A segment from the show, This Week in Fantasy Baseball…
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) and Pat Mayo (@ThePME) discuss the hot starts of Jordan Zimmerman, Jason Grilli and Lance Lynn along with an analysis of Matt Cain and Roy Halladay’s troubles and the prospects going forward for each.
- More This Week in Fantasy Baseball: Hitters on Fire
- More This Week in Fantasy Baseball: Clay Buchholz
And check out Friday’s episode of Fantasy Baseball Today for commentary on the Clay Buchholz cheating accusations, Nate McLouth’s recent resurgence, Justin Grimm’s hot start and more…
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts