- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Three Reasons Antonio Gates Is A Legitimate Fantasy Sleeper
San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is 34 years old and hasn’t hit the 1,000-yard receiving mark since 2009. But RotoExperts.com’s Jennifer Millman believes that Gates could be the key to a fantasy championship.
Gates not only has a great rapport with quarterback Philip Rivers, according to Millman, but he also had a higher-than-you-may-realize 77 receptions last season — his second-highest total since 2005.
As for the third reason? It’s included in the minute-long video below. And for more insight and advice from Jennifer Millman, you can follow her @JMillmanRX.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts