- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Three Reasons Antonio Gates Is A Legitimate Fantasy Sleeper
San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is 34 years old and hasn’t hit the 1,000-yard receiving mark since 2009. But RotoExperts.com’s Jennifer Millman believes that Gates could be the key to a fantasy championship.
Gates not only has a great rapport with quarterback Philip Rivers, according to Millman, but he also had a higher-than-you-may-realize 77 receptions last season — his second-highest total since 2005.
As for the third reason? It’s included in the minute-long video below. And for more insight and advice from Jennifer Millman, you can follow her @JMillmanRX.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts