- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Three Reasons Antonio Gates Is A Legitimate Fantasy Sleeper
San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is 34 years old and hasn’t hit the 1,000-yard receiving mark since 2009. But RotoExperts.com’s Jennifer Millman believes that Gates could be the key to a fantasy championship.
Gates not only has a great rapport with quarterback Philip Rivers, according to Millman, but he also had a higher-than-you-may-realize 77 receptions last season — his second-highest total since 2005.
As for the third reason? It’s included in the minute-long video below. And for more insight and advice from Jennifer Millman, you can follow her @JMillmanRX.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship