- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Week 2 Fantasy Baseball Waiver-Wire Pickups And Injuries; Masters Picks
Pat Mayo & Tim Anderson assess the top waiver wire pick ups heading into Week 2, and figure out if Angel Pagan, Abraham Almonte or Melky Cabrera is the better outfield addition. For deeper leagues, they discuss whether Aaron Hicks, Charlie Blackmon or Yangervis Solarte has the most value. They power rank available starting pitchers James Paxton, Jon Niese, Scott Kazmir and Jarred Cosart and chat about which new closer is most likely to keep the job long term.
At (35:40) the guys run through injuries to Bobby Parnell, J.J. Hardy, Will Middlebrooks, Billy Hamilton, Yasiel Puig and Jameson Taillon and offer up some replacements. They close with a bit of advice entering the second week of the MLB season.
Overtime starts at (46:05) with Mayo and Tim chatting about the NCAA Title game, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, their Masters picks, yellow Listerine and Oscar Pistorius’ murder trial.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts