- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Week 4 Fantasy Rewind: Injuries And Waiver Wire Power Rankings, Podcast-Style
It’s Mondays with Sussman on the “Pat Mayo Hour”. Mayo (@ThePME) & Gregg Sussman (@GreggSussman) chat about all the injuries sustained in Week 4, power rank the week’s best waiver wire pickups by position, how much of your budget you should commit to acquiring their services and answer the question: Who would you rather have, Alshon Jeffery or Justin Blackmon…
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed