- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Where To Draft Injured Players: Granderson, Greinke, Teixeira, And More
RotoExperts Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discuss how to draft players still healing entering the season, including Curtis Granderson, Zack Greinke, Mark Teixeira, Hanley Ramirez and Chase Headley.
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions. Draft a lineup now and win big.
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier