- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Where To Draft Injured Players: Granderson, Greinke, Teixeira, And More
RotoExperts Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discuss how to draft players still healing entering the season, including Curtis Granderson, Zack Greinke, Mark Teixeira, Hanley Ramirez and Chase Headley.
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions. Draft a lineup now and win big.
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts