- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Win $250 With SportsGrid’s FREE Fantasy WWE Game
It was only a matter of time until the idea of fantasy WWE came around to SportsGrid. Power and Glory — back together!
We’ve teamed with Kountermove to provide a simple, yet challenging game for both WWE and fantasy fans alike. The concept is easy: pick a stable of five wrestlers competing in this Sunday’s Money In The Bank event, with their combined “salaries” coming in at under $25,000.
You score points for certain things the wrestlers accomplish (including strikes with chairs and those frustrating two-count pins), and the entry with the most total points wins $50 (with the top 25 players getting prizes, as well). The scoring rules are:
> “Big Move”: 3 points – any clear big move (e.g., clothesline, jumping off the top rope, signature moves)
> “2 Count” Pin: 3 points – an attempted pin for 2 count = 3 points.
> Strikes: .5 points – including with weapons and foreign objects (ladders, chairs, etc.)
> Finishes and multiple finishes: “finish” = a 3 second pin, and is worth 50 points.
Full points are awarded for any pins to any opponents. For example, if a fighter pins his scheduled opponents AND an unscheduled opponent makes an appearance and they are pinned too, then that fighter receives points for both of the pins (2 x 50 = 100 points).
> Extra Opponents: All opponents — scheduled or unscheduled opponents (i.e., all ladder match opponents, girlfriends, managers or unscheduled wrestling rivals or other) count towards points — wrestlers receive points for stats generated anytime during the event’s broadcast, even if it’s from wrestling with multiple or unscheduled opponents.
Anyone can enter the game here. Then just sit back, watch Money In The Bank on Sunday, and start to enjoy wrestling on an entirely new level.
Image via DIC Entertainment
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy