- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fabulous Things You May Have Missed: Your Sunday Winter Olympics Thread
Having so much fun imagining Putin sitting at home in a big armchair, having just stuffed a handful of Doritos in his mouth, when he looks at the TV and sees this below (snack chip spit take).
— Рыан Худсон (@ry_hudson) February 9, 2014
How can you not love Johnny Weir?
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 9, 2014
US team heading out of rink as I write, wheeling own suitcases & carrying rucksacks. Interesting mix of diva and down-to-earth, this sport.
— Shaun Walker (@shaunwalker7) February 9, 2014
Go home ABC medal count graphic, you’re drunk.
— Hugh Jass (@BigBigBanger) February 9, 2014
This takes some balls, Russia: pic.twitter.com/AwtU8Fawkm
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) February 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?