- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fabulous Things You May Have Missed: Your Sunday Winter Olympics Thread
Having so much fun imagining Putin sitting at home in a big armchair, having just stuffed a handful of Doritos in his mouth, when he looks at the TV and sees this below (snack chip spit take).
— Рыан Худсон (@ry_hudson) February 9, 2014
How can you not love Johnny Weir?
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 9, 2014
US team heading out of rink as I write, wheeling own suitcases & carrying rucksacks. Interesting mix of diva and down-to-earth, this sport.
— Shaun Walker (@shaunwalker7) February 9, 2014
Go home ABC medal count graphic, you’re drunk.
— Hugh Jass (@BigBigBanger) February 9, 2014
This takes some balls, Russia: pic.twitter.com/AwtU8Fawkm
— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) February 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts