- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Johnny Weir’s Hat Won The Kentucky Derby On Saturday
It wasn’t quite as fabulous as we had imagined it, but Johnny Weir’s Kentucky Derby hat was still pretty freakin’ impressive. He and Tara Lipinski did commentary for NBC: mostly on fashion. And they didn’t disappoint. They even pulled off the rare reverse spoon, which is very difficult to do while wearing large decorative hats.
I’d suggest getting these two down to Rio for Carinval, but that might melt the Internet.
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) May 3, 2014
— Dan Fogarty (@danfoges) May 3, 2014
But he also had a pre-Derby hat that was pretty nice.
— Tyler Mains ™ (@T_Mains31) May 2, 2014
Awful Announcing wonders what Bob Costas would have looked like wearing Weir’s hat. Oh dear.
And then there was this guy:
— ESPN (@espn) May 3, 2014
Oh, and …
— Toni Konz (@tkonz) May 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- kentucky derby
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'