- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Johnny Weir’s Hat Won The Kentucky Derby On Saturday
It wasn’t quite as fabulous as we had imagined it, but Johnny Weir’s Kentucky Derby hat was still pretty freakin’ impressive. He and Tara Lipinski did commentary for NBC: mostly on fashion. And they didn’t disappoint. They even pulled off the rare reverse spoon, which is very difficult to do while wearing large decorative hats.
I’d suggest getting these two down to Rio for Carinval, but that might melt the Internet.
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) May 3, 2014
— Dan Fogarty (@danfoges) May 3, 2014
But he also had a pre-Derby hat that was pretty nice.
— Tyler Mains ™ (@T_Mains31) May 2, 2014
Awful Announcing wonders what Bob Costas would have looked like wearing Weir’s hat. Oh dear.
And then there was this guy:
— ESPN (@espn) May 3, 2014
Oh, and …
— Toni Konz (@tkonz) May 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- kentucky derby
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams