- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Johnny Weir’s Hat Won The Kentucky Derby On Saturday
It wasn’t quite as fabulous as we had imagined it, but Johnny Weir’s Kentucky Derby hat was still pretty freakin’ impressive. He and Tara Lipinski did commentary for NBC: mostly on fashion. And they didn’t disappoint. They even pulled off the rare reverse spoon, which is very difficult to do while wearing large decorative hats.
I’d suggest getting these two down to Rio for Carinval, but that might melt the Internet.
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) May 3, 2014
— Dan Fogarty (@danfoges) May 3, 2014
But he also had a pre-Derby hat that was pretty nice.
— Tyler Mains ™ (@T_Mains31) May 2, 2014
Awful Announcing wonders what Bob Costas would have looked like wearing Weir’s hat. Oh dear.
And then there was this guy:
— ESPN (@espn) May 3, 2014
Oh, and …
— Toni Konz (@tkonz) May 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- kentucky derby
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts