- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Our Winter Olympic Athletes Will Look Good As Hell In Sochi Because We’re America And Suck It Russia
What better way to tell the Russians “We don’t respect your sexuality politics” than by wearing über fashionable winter apparel to the Sochi Olympics? Answer: Nothing (though simply telling them “We don’t respect your sexuality politics” is worth a shot). Nike just dropped their Team USA Olympic line, and we’re impressed. Shiny, neon, thermal, starred, stripped — all the things we want in competitive winter sports gear. Seriously, some of this stuff looks dope (other stuff looks more at home in a mid-nineties Mase video), and as far as Olympic gear goes, Nike hit a home run.
Because no one is yet to explain why Ralph Lauren is put in charge of making our athletes look like tennis line judges. We will admit, the Ralph Lauren winter Olympic line is an improvement on the London games look (but still, they kind of look like turn-of-the-century ski instructors).
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager