- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Our Winter Olympic Athletes Will Look Good As Hell In Sochi Because We’re America And Suck It Russia
What better way to tell the Russians “We don’t respect your sexuality politics” than by wearing über fashionable winter apparel to the Sochi Olympics? Answer: Nothing (though simply telling them “We don’t respect your sexuality politics” is worth a shot). Nike just dropped their Team USA Olympic line, and we’re impressed. Shiny, neon, thermal, starred, stripped — all the things we want in competitive winter sports gear. Seriously, some of this stuff looks dope (other stuff looks more at home in a mid-nineties Mase video), and as far as Olympic gear goes, Nike hit a home run.
Because no one is yet to explain why Ralph Lauren is put in charge of making our athletes look like tennis line judges. We will admit, the Ralph Lauren winter Olympic line is an improvement on the London games look (but still, they kind of look like turn-of-the-century ski instructors).
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion