- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Norwegian Curling Team Pants Once Again Superior To All Other Pants
You already knew about Norway’s Amazing Technicolor Dreampants: the finest pants in all the nations. But you hadn’t counted on … their socks!
— Brandon Wenerd (@brandonwenerd) February 12, 2014
Norway leads Germany 5-3 going into the eighth, um, inning?
UPDATE: It’s 5-5 going into the 10th. Germany sticking with Brian Wilson for another inning.
UPDATE: Norway wins, 8-5. Pants!
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, the U.S. men are pounding Denmark 7-3 going into the ninth, behind Jared Zezel’s 13 – 92% hits. Whatever that means.
UPDATE: Uh oh: Denmark has slowly swept to within 7-5.
UPDATE: U.S. wins, 9-5.
— Terry Kolesar (@terry_usacurl) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts