- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Norwegian Curling Team Pants Once Again Superior To All Other Pants
You already knew about Norway’s Amazing Technicolor Dreampants: the finest pants in all the nations. But you hadn’t counted on … their socks!
— Brandon Wenerd (@brandonwenerd) February 12, 2014
Norway leads Germany 5-3 going into the eighth, um, inning?
UPDATE: It’s 5-5 going into the 10th. Germany sticking with Brian Wilson for another inning.
UPDATE: Norway wins, 8-5. Pants!
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, the U.S. men are pounding Denmark 7-3 going into the ninth, behind Jared Zezel’s 13 – 92% hits. Whatever that means.
UPDATE: Uh oh: Denmark has slowly swept to within 7-5.
UPDATE: U.S. wins, 9-5.
— Terry Kolesar (@terry_usacurl) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts