- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Norwegian Curling Team Pants Once Again Superior To All Other Pants
You already knew about Norway’s Amazing Technicolor Dreampants: the finest pants in all the nations. But you hadn’t counted on … their socks!
— Brandon Wenerd (@brandonwenerd) February 12, 2014
Norway leads Germany 5-3 going into the eighth, um, inning?
UPDATE: It’s 5-5 going into the 10th. Germany sticking with Brian Wilson for another inning.
UPDATE: Norway wins, 8-5. Pants!
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, the U.S. men are pounding Denmark 7-3 going into the ninth, behind Jared Zezel’s 13 – 92% hits. Whatever that means.
UPDATE: Uh oh: Denmark has slowly swept to within 7-5.
UPDATE: U.S. wins, 9-5.
— Terry Kolesar (@terry_usacurl) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'