- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Norwegian Curling Team Pants Once Again Superior To All Other Pants
You already knew about Norway’s Amazing Technicolor Dreampants: the finest pants in all the nations. But you hadn’t counted on … their socks!
— Brandon Wenerd (@brandonwenerd) February 12, 2014
Norway leads Germany 5-3 going into the eighth, um, inning?
UPDATE: It’s 5-5 going into the 10th. Germany sticking with Brian Wilson for another inning.
UPDATE: Norway wins, 8-5. Pants!
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, the U.S. men are pounding Denmark 7-3 going into the ninth, behind Jared Zezel’s 13 – 92% hits. Whatever that means.
UPDATE: Uh oh: Denmark has slowly swept to within 7-5.
UPDATE: U.S. wins, 9-5.
— Terry Kolesar (@terry_usacurl) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs