- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Norwegian Curling Team Pants Once Again Superior To All Other Pants
You already knew about Norway’s Amazing Technicolor Dreampants: the finest pants in all the nations. But you hadn’t counted on … their socks!
— Brandon Wenerd (@brandonwenerd) February 12, 2014
Norway leads Germany 5-3 going into the eighth, um, inning?
UPDATE: It’s 5-5 going into the 10th. Germany sticking with Brian Wilson for another inning.
UPDATE: Norway wins, 8-5. Pants!
— SB Nation (@sbnation) February 12, 2014
Meanwhile, the U.S. men are pounding Denmark 7-3 going into the ninth, behind Jared Zezel’s 13 – 92% hits. Whatever that means.
UPDATE: Uh oh: Denmark has slowly swept to within 7-5.
UPDATE: U.S. wins, 9-5.
— Terry Kolesar (@terry_usacurl) February 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released