- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Pants Party: Here Are The Outfits The Norway Curling Team Will Be Wearing In Sochi
If you fix your gaze on the middle of this photo for 30 seconds or longer you will see the portrait of a ship.
— Brett Rosner (@Brosner85) January 21, 2014
Norway won a silver medal in men’s curling at the 2010 Vancouver Games, but chances are you only remember them for their wild and crazy pants. Now the wacky is back, only moreso. But please be advised that the photo you see above is only one of their 2014 Sochi ensembles. The New York Times:
This year, there are at least two new pairs: one that’s a zigzag homage to Norway’s flag and one that’s black and flowery and could be called grandmother-chic.
Can’t wait to see those.
Days after the threads were unveiled in Vancouver, an unofficial Facebook page devoted to the team’s pants collected more than 500,000 likes. (That’s about a tenth of the population of Norway.)
Oh yeah. That Facebook page now has more than 539,000 likes, by the way.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?