- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Official USA Basketball Jerseys For The FIBA World Cup Are Here: What Do You Think?
Nike, supreme ruler of official geardom, dropped photos of the USA Basketball jerseys today. They appear to be slightly, though not markedly different from the leaked uniforms we saw a few weeks ago.
Nike officially unveils the new USA Basketball uniform pic.twitter.com/B6TRlCRldm
— Heidi Burgett (@heidiburgett) August 1, 2014
The angular color fade is cool, and gives these jerseys a bit more pop than their plain white predecessors from 2012:
What do you think?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts