- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Would You Wear A Pair Of ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ Themed Nike LeBron X’s Even If You Could?
Since it’s September, it can’t be April Fools Day, which means these new Nike LeBron X’s that are painted the color of the surface of the sun are NOT a joke. In what’s got to be the weirdest combination of proper nouns ever, “Honey Nut Cheerios” is joining forces with Nelly to put out a limited edition Nike LeBron X “Must Be The Honey” iD.
There are only 250 pairs of these crazy shoes in known existence, and people like Angela Simmons and Bow Wow have been given a pair. Which, if you think about it, is ridiculous: Can’t Bow Wow afford his own over-the-top kicks? Give these out to the common man, Nike + General Mills + Nelly + whoever else, and let us, um, enjoy them.
Seriously, would you wear these if you could?
(They look cooler with an Instagram filter on them, no doubt.)
(They look cooler when a beautiful woman is holding them, no doubt.)
(There we go.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts