- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Would You Wear A Pair Of ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ Themed Nike LeBron X’s Even If You Could?
Since it’s September, it can’t be April Fools Day, which means these new Nike LeBron X’s that are painted the color of the surface of the sun are NOT a joke. In what’s got to be the weirdest combination of proper nouns ever, “Honey Nut Cheerios” is joining forces with Nelly to put out a limited edition Nike LeBron X “Must Be The Honey” iD.
There are only 250 pairs of these crazy shoes in known existence, and people like Angela Simmons and Bow Wow have been given a pair. Which, if you think about it, is ridiculous: Can’t Bow Wow afford his own over-the-top kicks? Give these out to the common man, Nike + General Mills + Nelly + whoever else, and let us, um, enjoy them.
Seriously, would you wear these if you could?
(They look cooler with an Instagram filter on them, no doubt.)
(They look cooler when a beautiful woman is holding them, no doubt.)
(There we go.)
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- The Top Fantasy Sleepers in the NFL