- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Would You Wear A Pair Of ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ Themed Nike LeBron X’s Even If You Could?
Since it’s September, it can’t be April Fools Day, which means these new Nike LeBron X’s that are painted the color of the surface of the sun are NOT a joke. In what’s got to be the weirdest combination of proper nouns ever, “Honey Nut Cheerios” is joining forces with Nelly to put out a limited edition Nike LeBron X “Must Be The Honey” iD.
There are only 250 pairs of these crazy shoes in known existence, and people like Angela Simmons and Bow Wow have been given a pair. Which, if you think about it, is ridiculous: Can’t Bow Wow afford his own over-the-top kicks? Give these out to the common man, Nike + General Mills + Nelly + whoever else, and let us, um, enjoy them.
Seriously, would you wear these if you could?
(They look cooler with an Instagram filter on them, no doubt.)
(They look cooler when a beautiful woman is holding them, no doubt.)
(There we go.)
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory