- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Would You Wear A Pair Of ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ Themed Nike LeBron X’s Even If You Could?
Since it’s September, it can’t be April Fools Day, which means these new Nike LeBron X’s that are painted the color of the surface of the sun are NOT a joke. In what’s got to be the weirdest combination of proper nouns ever, “Honey Nut Cheerios” is joining forces with Nelly to put out a limited edition Nike LeBron X “Must Be The Honey” iD.
There are only 250 pairs of these crazy shoes in known existence, and people like Angela Simmons and Bow Wow have been given a pair. Which, if you think about it, is ridiculous: Can’t Bow Wow afford his own over-the-top kicks? Give these out to the common man, Nike + General Mills + Nelly + whoever else, and let us, um, enjoy them.
Seriously, would you wear these if you could?
(They look cooler with an Instagram filter on them, no doubt.)
(They look cooler when a beautiful woman is holding them, no doubt.)
(There we go.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story