- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Would You Wear A Pair Of ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ Themed Nike LeBron X’s Even If You Could?
Since it’s September, it can’t be April Fools Day, which means these new Nike LeBron X’s that are painted the color of the surface of the sun are NOT a joke. In what’s got to be the weirdest combination of proper nouns ever, “Honey Nut Cheerios” is joining forces with Nelly to put out a limited edition Nike LeBron X “Must Be The Honey” iD.
There are only 250 pairs of these crazy shoes in known existence, and people like Angela Simmons and Bow Wow have been given a pair. Which, if you think about it, is ridiculous: Can’t Bow Wow afford his own over-the-top kicks? Give these out to the common man, Nike + General Mills + Nelly + whoever else, and let us, um, enjoy them.
Seriously, would you wear these if you could?
(They look cooler with an Instagram filter on them, no doubt.)
(They look cooler when a beautiful woman is holding them, no doubt.)
(There we go.)
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'