- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How To Make A Gay Russian, The Unofficial Alcoholic Beverage Of The Sochi Winter Olympics
Step 1: Freeze different colors of Kool-Aid in ice cube trays.
Step 2: Add Sprite [optional].
Step 3: Add vodka [liberally].
If you ask Vladimir Putin or the mayor of Sochi, this drink doesn’t exist. And if you ask the people who have attempted to make it, the colors quickly run and turn into an unappealing gray sludge. But this photo is still fabulous.
For a more palatable drink (but less aesthetically pleasing for the four seconds that the Kool-Aid hasn’t melted) try this version — vanilla vodka, Irish cream and milk.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead