- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How To Make A Gay Russian, The Unofficial Alcoholic Beverage Of The Sochi Winter Olympics
Step 1: Freeze different colors of Kool-Aid in ice cube trays.
Step 2: Add Sprite [optional].
Step 3: Add vodka [liberally].
If you ask Vladimir Putin or the mayor of Sochi, this drink doesn’t exist. And if you ask the people who have attempted to make it, the colors quickly run and turn into an unappealing gray sludge. But this photo is still fabulous.
For a more palatable drink (but less aesthetically pleasing for the four seconds that the Kool-Aid hasn’t melted) try this version — vanilla vodka, Irish cream and milk.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row