- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
How To Make A Gay Russian, The Unofficial Alcoholic Beverage Of The Sochi Winter Olympics
Step 1: Freeze different colors of Kool-Aid in ice cube trays.
Step 2: Add Sprite [optional].
Step 3: Add vodka [liberally].
If you ask Vladimir Putin or the mayor of Sochi, this drink doesn’t exist. And if you ask the people who have attempted to make it, the colors quickly run and turn into an unappealing gray sludge. But this photo is still fabulous.
For a more palatable drink (but less aesthetically pleasing for the four seconds that the Kool-Aid hasn’t melted) try this version — vanilla vodka, Irish cream and milk.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?