- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How To Make A Gay Russian, The Unofficial Alcoholic Beverage Of The Sochi Winter Olympics
Step 1: Freeze different colors of Kool-Aid in ice cube trays.
Step 2: Add Sprite [optional].
Step 3: Add vodka [liberally].
If you ask Vladimir Putin or the mayor of Sochi, this drink doesn’t exist. And if you ask the people who have attempted to make it, the colors quickly run and turn into an unappealing gray sludge. But this photo is still fabulous.
For a more palatable drink (but less aesthetically pleasing for the four seconds that the Kool-Aid hasn’t melted) try this version — vanilla vodka, Irish cream and milk.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.