- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
How To Make A Gay Russian, The Unofficial Alcoholic Beverage Of The Sochi Winter Olympics
Step 1: Freeze different colors of Kool-Aid in ice cube trays.
Step 2: Add Sprite [optional].
Step 3: Add vodka [liberally].
If you ask Vladimir Putin or the mayor of Sochi, this drink doesn’t exist. And if you ask the people who have attempted to make it, the colors quickly run and turn into an unappealing gray sludge. But this photo is still fabulous.
For a more palatable drink (but less aesthetically pleasing for the four seconds that the Kool-Aid hasn’t melted) try this version — vanilla vodka, Irish cream and milk.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'