- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Thanks To Conan O’Brien, Sage Kotsenburg Finally Gets His Bacon Medal
As you know, Sage Kotsenburg won the first U.S. gold medal at these Winter Olympics with his performance on snowboard slopestyle back on Feb. 11. And of course the first thing he tweeted was that he wished the medal was made of bacon.
Back in the U.S. Kotsenburg appeared on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, where all of his dreams came true. One bacon medal, hot off the stove.
And what could be more American than eating that medal, and then immediately regretting that you have no more bacon medal?
- Filed Under:
- Sage Kotsenburg
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story