- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Thanks To Conan O’Brien, Sage Kotsenburg Finally Gets His Bacon Medal
As you know, Sage Kotsenburg won the first U.S. gold medal at these Winter Olympics with his performance on snowboard slopestyle back on Feb. 11. And of course the first thing he tweeted was that he wished the medal was made of bacon.
Back in the U.S. Kotsenburg appeared on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, where all of his dreams came true. One bacon medal, hot off the stove.
And what could be more American than eating that medal, and then immediately regretting that you have no more bacon medal?
- Filed Under:
- Sage Kotsenburg
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce