- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Thanks To Conan O’Brien, Sage Kotsenburg Finally Gets His Bacon Medal
As you know, Sage Kotsenburg won the first U.S. gold medal at these Winter Olympics with his performance on snowboard slopestyle back on Feb. 11. And of course the first thing he tweeted was that he wished the medal was made of bacon.
Back in the U.S. Kotsenburg appeared on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, where all of his dreams came true. One bacon medal, hot off the stove.
And what could be more American than eating that medal, and then immediately regretting that you have no more bacon medal?
- Filed Under:
- Sage Kotsenburg
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success