- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Thanks To Conan O’Brien, Sage Kotsenburg Finally Gets His Bacon Medal
As you know, Sage Kotsenburg won the first U.S. gold medal at these Winter Olympics with his performance on snowboard slopestyle back on Feb. 11. And of course the first thing he tweeted was that he wished the medal was made of bacon.
Back in the U.S. Kotsenburg appeared on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, where all of his dreams came true. One bacon medal, hot off the stove.
And what could be more American than eating that medal, and then immediately regretting that you have no more bacon medal?
- Filed Under:
- Sage Kotsenburg
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship