- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Thanks To Conan O’Brien, Sage Kotsenburg Finally Gets His Bacon Medal
As you know, Sage Kotsenburg won the first U.S. gold medal at these Winter Olympics with his performance on snowboard slopestyle back on Feb. 11. And of course the first thing he tweeted was that he wished the medal was made of bacon.
Back in the U.S. Kotsenburg appeared on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, where all of his dreams came true. One bacon medal, hot off the stove.
And what could be more American than eating that medal, and then immediately regretting that you have no more bacon medal?
- Filed Under:
- Sage Kotsenburg
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts