- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Fatcast Talks Running Backs For 2014
Eric Mack of Bleacher Report joined me this morning for our Fantasy Fatcast podcast, where we touched on the important Fantasy Football news of the day, as well as doing a deep dive on the Fantasy running backs position.
We talked in-depth about several running backs, like Giants running back Rashad Jennings, rookie Carlos Hyde in San Francisco, and the Patriots’ duo of Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen.
Some of the questions we asked – and then answered were:
- Is it still safe to consider Jamaal Charles the No. 1 pick – or has LeSean McCoy passed him up?
- How many running backs should be taken in the first round?
- What late-round picks do we like among the running backs?
Fantasy Fatcast: Running Backs
Get a step ahead of the competition with today’s Fantasy Fatcast! Eat some wings while you listen to it; it’s the only way to do it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts