- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Football News, Notes And Analysis: Alex Smith Gets No Respect, I’m Tellin’ Ya
Alex’s mother had morning sickness after he was born. No respect at all: his father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet. When Alex played in the sandbox the cat kept covering him up. Well, Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is here to finally give Alex Smith some respect. He also gives you a rundown on the rest of the day’s Fantasy Football news, sharing his takes and offering his Fantasy insights…
* To have your question answered by Mike for the world to see, send him an email or tweet and you might get lucky…
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts