- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jared Lorenzen Got Hurt Today, And It Took Four People To Carry Him Off The Field
As you know, former New York Giants quarterback Jared Lorenzen now plays for the Lorenzen, the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the Continental Indoor Football League — or did, until he sustained a broken right ankle on Sunday. It happened during the second quarter.
Listed as 6-foot-4, 320 pounds on the River Monsters’ roster, Lorenzen has a penchant for scrambling — Colin Kaepernick ideas in a Warren Sapp body. We suppose it was only a matter of time before something like this occurred. But that doesn’t make it any less painful, and we wish him the best, including a speedy recovery. Thinking this may be the end of his career, but one never knows.
And yes, it took four guys to carry him off the field.
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) February 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- jared lorenzen
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success