- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jared Lorenzen Got Hurt Today, And It Took Four People To Carry Him Off The Field
As you know, former New York Giants quarterback Jared Lorenzen now plays for the Lorenzen, the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the Continental Indoor Football League — or did, until he sustained a broken right ankle on Sunday. It happened during the second quarter.
Listed as 6-foot-4, 320 pounds on the River Monsters’ roster, Lorenzen has a penchant for scrambling — Colin Kaepernick ideas in a Warren Sapp body. We suppose it was only a matter of time before something like this occurred. But that doesn’t make it any less painful, and we wish him the best, including a speedy recovery. Thinking this may be the end of his career, but one never knows.
And yes, it took four guys to carry him off the field.
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) February 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- jared lorenzen
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?