- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jared Lorenzen Got Hurt Today, And It Took Four People To Carry Him Off The Field
As you know, former New York Giants quarterback Jared Lorenzen now plays for the Lorenzen, the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the Continental Indoor Football League — or did, until he sustained a broken right ankle on Sunday. It happened during the second quarter.
Listed as 6-foot-4, 320 pounds on the River Monsters’ roster, Lorenzen has a penchant for scrambling — Colin Kaepernick ideas in a Warren Sapp body. We suppose it was only a matter of time before something like this occurred. But that doesn’t make it any less painful, and we wish him the best, including a speedy recovery. Thinking this may be the end of his career, but one never knows.
And yes, it took four guys to carry him off the field.
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) February 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- jared lorenzen
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Get to Know Lucas Browne
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy