- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jared Lorenzen Got Hurt Today, And It Took Four People To Carry Him Off The Field
As you know, former New York Giants quarterback Jared Lorenzen now plays for the Lorenzen, the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the Continental Indoor Football League — or did, until he sustained a broken right ankle on Sunday. It happened during the second quarter.
Listed as 6-foot-4, 320 pounds on the River Monsters’ roster, Lorenzen has a penchant for scrambling — Colin Kaepernick ideas in a Warren Sapp body. We suppose it was only a matter of time before something like this occurred. But that doesn’t make it any less painful, and we wish him the best, including a speedy recovery. Thinking this may be the end of his career, but one never knows.
And yes, it took four guys to carry him off the field.
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) February 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- jared lorenzen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'