- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Marcus Vick Arrested For Driving While Stoned, Because, Marcus Vick
Marcus Vick is ending 2013 in style. Michael Vick’s younger brother was arrested in Georgia this morning, and here are the reported details:
* Arrest occurred at 2:30 a.m.
* Vick was stopped for expired tags, registration.
* Police say he was high on marijuana.
* Was driving 2013 Lexus LX570.
* “Cops say Vick also admitted that he smoked weed just before driving the car.”
* Was not carrying a valid driver’s license, and was not licensed to drive in Georgia, according to police.
* Had “just over $1,000 in cash” in his pocket at the time of the arrest, and his passenger had $6,000 inside of a book bag.
Here’s the saddest stat of all: Marcus Vick is 29 years old … same age as LeBron James. Not a kid. Possessing pot shouldn’t be a serious crime, but driving while high? Unlicensed? In an unregistered car? With his history of unlawful shenanigans? Look, all I’m saying is that I’ve stuffed my younger brother in a trash can and played bongos on the lid for a lot less.
You’re 30 next year. Throw out the bong and buy a tie.
- Filed Under:
- Marcus Vick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts