- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Marcus Vick Arrested For Driving While Stoned, Because, Marcus Vick
Marcus Vick is ending 2013 in style. Michael Vick’s younger brother was arrested in Georgia this morning, and here are the reported details:
* Arrest occurred at 2:30 a.m.
* Vick was stopped for expired tags, registration.
* Police say he was high on marijuana.
* Was driving 2013 Lexus LX570.
* “Cops say Vick also admitted that he smoked weed just before driving the car.”
* Was not carrying a valid driver’s license, and was not licensed to drive in Georgia, according to police.
* Had “just over $1,000 in cash” in his pocket at the time of the arrest, and his passenger had $6,000 inside of a book bag.
Here’s the saddest stat of all: Marcus Vick is 29 years old … same age as LeBron James. Not a kid. Possessing pot shouldn’t be a serious crime, but driving while high? Unlicensed? In an unregistered car? With his history of unlawful shenanigans? Look, all I’m saying is that I’ve stuffed my younger brother in a trash can and played bongos on the lid for a lot less.
You’re 30 next year. Throw out the bong and buy a tie.
- Filed Under:
- Marcus Vick
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship