- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Marcus Vick Arrested For Driving While Stoned, Because, Marcus Vick
Marcus Vick is ending 2013 in style. Michael Vick’s younger brother was arrested in Georgia this morning, and here are the reported details:
* Arrest occurred at 2:30 a.m.
* Vick was stopped for expired tags, registration.
* Police say he was high on marijuana.
* Was driving 2013 Lexus LX570.
* “Cops say Vick also admitted that he smoked weed just before driving the car.”
* Was not carrying a valid driver’s license, and was not licensed to drive in Georgia, according to police.
* Had “just over $1,000 in cash” in his pocket at the time of the arrest, and his passenger had $6,000 inside of a book bag.
Here’s the saddest stat of all: Marcus Vick is 29 years old … same age as LeBron James. Not a kid. Possessing pot shouldn’t be a serious crime, but driving while high? Unlicensed? In an unregistered car? With his history of unlawful shenanigans? Look, all I’m saying is that I’ve stuffed my younger brother in a trash can and played bongos on the lid for a lot less.
You’re 30 next year. Throw out the bong and buy a tie.
- Filed Under:
- Marcus Vick
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?