- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oh … Oh No. Here’s The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
The Arena Football League season begins on Friday, as if you didn’t know. But one of the AFL’s two new franchises, the Los Angeles Kiss, won’t begin play until the following week. Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of the rock band KISS own the team, and let’s all breathe a sigh of relief that the uniforms don’t resemble the classic KISS makeup.
They do, however, look like this:
— Uniswag (@Uniformswag) March 10, 2014
LA KISS uniform. CHECK IT OUT!! pic.twitter.com/n81A37Nsob
— Paul Stanley (@PaulStanleyLive) March 10, 2014
Reaction has been mixed … some people are actually frightened. I think it’s a game-changer. This is Pandora’s box, opened, and it’s only a matter of time before Oregon, and then an NFL designer, goes crazy with their helmets.
— LA KISS (@LAKISS_AFL) March 10, 2014
Anyway, it’s pure KISS, and a good way to get the league a little publicity going into Week 1. Not sure about the visors, though: can they see through those things?
And how long before they invent a way to put animated GIFs on helmets? I’m tired of looking at the same static image all season.
- Filed Under:
- LA Kiss
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts