- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oh … Oh No. Here’s The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
The Arena Football League season begins on Friday, as if you didn’t know. But one of the AFL’s two new franchises, the Los Angeles Kiss, won’t begin play until the following week. Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of the rock band KISS own the team, and let’s all breathe a sigh of relief that the uniforms don’t resemble the classic KISS makeup.
They do, however, look like this:
— Uniswag (@Uniformswag) March 10, 2014
LA KISS uniform. CHECK IT OUT!! pic.twitter.com/n81A37Nsob
— Paul Stanley (@PaulStanleyLive) March 10, 2014
Reaction has been mixed … some people are actually frightened. I think it’s a game-changer. This is Pandora’s box, opened, and it’s only a matter of time before Oregon, and then an NFL designer, goes crazy with their helmets.
— LA KISS (@LAKISS_AFL) March 10, 2014
Anyway, it’s pure KISS, and a good way to get the league a little publicity going into Week 1. Not sure about the visors, though: can they see through those things?
And how long before they invent a way to put animated GIFs on helmets? I’m tired of looking at the same static image all season.
- Filed Under:
- LA Kiss
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts