- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Oh … Oh No. Here’s The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
The Arena Football League season begins on Friday, as if you didn’t know. But one of the AFL’s two new franchises, the Los Angeles Kiss, won’t begin play until the following week. Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of the rock band KISS own the team, and let’s all breathe a sigh of relief that the uniforms don’t resemble the classic KISS makeup.
They do, however, look like this:
— Uniswag (@Uniformswag) March 10, 2014
LA KISS uniform. CHECK IT OUT!! pic.twitter.com/n81A37Nsob
— Paul Stanley (@PaulStanleyLive) March 10, 2014
Reaction has been mixed … some people are actually frightened. I think it’s a game-changer. This is Pandora’s box, opened, and it’s only a matter of time before Oregon, and then an NFL designer, goes crazy with their helmets.
— LA KISS (@LAKISS_AFL) March 10, 2014
Anyway, it’s pure KISS, and a good way to get the league a little publicity going into Week 1. Not sure about the visors, though: can they see through those things?
And how long before they invent a way to put animated GIFs on helmets? I’m tired of looking at the same static image all season.
- Filed Under:
- LA Kiss
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'