- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Penn Staters See Joe Paterno’s Silhouette In The Clouds, Do You?
Jay Paterno, son of legendary Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, tweeted out a picture this weekend that caused quite a stir. Here it is:
This pic was taken at Sunset before July 4 Fireworks in Happy Valley & was sent to me. pic.twitter.com/H7B3Cb1UK6
— Jay Paterno (@JayPaterno) July 6, 2013
As you may have figured out by now, many Penn Staters seem to think that the cloud looks like a silhouette of JoePa, who passed away in 2012 from lung cancer soon after his firing related to the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal.
With cameras on every phone and Internet access everywhere in today’s world, you’re bound to find a picture of Jesus’ likeness on a slice of pizza or a cross inside of a potato making its way around the web. But this is a new one.
Here are some reactions on Twitter after Jay Paterno posted the photo:
@JayPaterno not pictured is him turning his back to child molestation
— Sex Carl (@SexCarl) July 6, 2013
@Victor_Hobson you think that's real? I can't decide
— Blake Nasif (@BlakeNasif) July 6, 2013
@ChadTully that's crazy man. Wow.
— ross hoffman (@hoff) July 6, 2013
Another Twitter user blamed it on the Illuminati, and I tend to agree with that analysis of the cloud formation.
So, what do you think? Do the clouds look like Joe Paterno? Is this divine intervention? Are Penn Staters (Disclaimer: I am one.) out of their minds? Let us know in the comments below.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story