- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Baby Bubba Steals The Show At The Masters
Augusta National is admitting women members now, and, apparently, babies. His tiny green jacket must be at the cleaners.
Meet Caleb Watson, 13-month-old son of Bubba Watson, who sort of stole the spotlight today during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta National on the day before the Masters begins. There is probably nothing cuter than a baby seated on a green at a major golf course … unless it’s two babies, and they’re wrangling bunnies.
Watson cried during a press conference on Tuesday when he recalled wrapping his son in his Masters jacket after winning the event in 2012. It was about a week after he and his wife had adopted Caleb.
But I for one can’t wait until Caleb is old enough to steal dad’s hover golf cart and take it for a joyride.
Oh, and dad also had a hole-in-one during the practice round today.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story