- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Baby Bubba Steals The Show At The Masters
Augusta National is admitting women members now, and, apparently, babies. His tiny green jacket must be at the cleaners.
Meet Caleb Watson, 13-month-old son of Bubba Watson, who sort of stole the spotlight today during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta National on the day before the Masters begins. There is probably nothing cuter than a baby seated on a green at a major golf course … unless it’s two babies, and they’re wrangling bunnies.
Watson cried during a press conference on Tuesday when he recalled wrapping his son in his Masters jacket after winning the event in 2012. It was about a week after he and his wife had adopted Caleb.
But I for one can’t wait until Caleb is old enough to steal dad’s hover golf cart and take it for a joyride.
Oh, and dad also had a hole-in-one during the practice round today.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts