- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Baby Bubba Steals The Show At The Masters
Augusta National is admitting women members now, and, apparently, babies. His tiny green jacket must be at the cleaners.
Meet Caleb Watson, 13-month-old son of Bubba Watson, who sort of stole the spotlight today during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta National on the day before the Masters begins. There is probably nothing cuter than a baby seated on a green at a major golf course … unless it’s two babies, and they’re wrangling bunnies.
Watson cried during a press conference on Tuesday when he recalled wrapping his son in his Masters jacket after winning the event in 2012. It was about a week after he and his wife had adopted Caleb.
But I for one can’t wait until Caleb is old enough to steal dad’s hover golf cart and take it for a joyride.
Oh, and dad also had a hole-in-one during the practice round today.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut