- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Baby Bubba Steals The Show At The Masters
Augusta National is admitting women members now, and, apparently, babies. His tiny green jacket must be at the cleaners.
Meet Caleb Watson, 13-month-old son of Bubba Watson, who sort of stole the spotlight today during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta National on the day before the Masters begins. There is probably nothing cuter than a baby seated on a green at a major golf course … unless it’s two babies, and they’re wrangling bunnies.
Watson cried during a press conference on Tuesday when he recalled wrapping his son in his Masters jacket after winning the event in 2012. It was about a week after he and his wife had adopted Caleb.
But I for one can’t wait until Caleb is old enough to steal dad’s hover golf cart and take it for a joyride.
Oh, and dad also had a hole-in-one during the practice round today.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178