- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Baby Bubba Steals The Show At The Masters
Augusta National is admitting women members now, and, apparently, babies. His tiny green jacket must be at the cleaners.
Meet Caleb Watson, 13-month-old son of Bubba Watson, who sort of stole the spotlight today during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta National on the day before the Masters begins. There is probably nothing cuter than a baby seated on a green at a major golf course … unless it’s two babies, and they’re wrangling bunnies.
Watson cried during a press conference on Tuesday when he recalled wrapping his son in his Masters jacket after winning the event in 2012. It was about a week after he and his wife had adopted Caleb.
But I for one can’t wait until Caleb is old enough to steal dad’s hover golf cart and take it for a joyride.
Oh, and dad also had a hole-in-one during the practice round today.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.