- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Bill Haas Looks To Repeat At Greenbrier Classic
THE BUMP & RUN
… remember Paul Casey? No? Well, at one point he was the world’s third ranked golfer, but that was before a passel of injuries caused that number to start increasing at an exponential rate. He appears to be healthy now, though. Casey hoisted a novelty check in Ireland last weekend. DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK.
… apparently Inbee Park is the most dominant golfer on the planet. Now, if only anyone cared about the LPGA Tour, someone would have actually noticed.
… after joining the NRA, Homer used his gun for many things: Opening beer, turning off lights, changing channels. Kris Blanks was thinking that approach may help his putting.
… enjoy bad golf related humor? Then you should thank Reddit.
… more women’s golf, HUZZAH! If you thought Bubba Watson chewing out his caddy was bad, how about 20-year-old Jessica Korda firing her caddy after nine holes of a Major. Best part? Korda forced her boyfriend to carry her bag the rest of the way. I guess we know who wears the short-shorts in that relationship.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs