- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bill Haas Looks To Repeat At Greenbrier Classic
THE BUMP & RUN
… remember Paul Casey? No? Well, at one point he was the world’s third ranked golfer, but that was before a passel of injuries caused that number to start increasing at an exponential rate. He appears to be healthy now, though. Casey hoisted a novelty check in Ireland last weekend. DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK.
… apparently Inbee Park is the most dominant golfer on the planet. Now, if only anyone cared about the LPGA Tour, someone would have actually noticed.
… after joining the NRA, Homer used his gun for many things: Opening beer, turning off lights, changing channels. Kris Blanks was thinking that approach may help his putting.
… enjoy bad golf related humor? Then you should thank Reddit.
… more women’s golf, HUZZAH! If you thought Bubba Watson chewing out his caddy was bad, how about 20-year-old Jessica Korda firing her caddy after nine holes of a Major. Best part? Korda forced her boyfriend to carry her bag the rest of the way. I guess we know who wears the short-shorts in that relationship.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'