- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bill Haas Looks To Repeat At Greenbrier Classic
THE BUMP & RUN
… remember Paul Casey? No? Well, at one point he was the world’s third ranked golfer, but that was before a passel of injuries caused that number to start increasing at an exponential rate. He appears to be healthy now, though. Casey hoisted a novelty check in Ireland last weekend. DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK.
… apparently Inbee Park is the most dominant golfer on the planet. Now, if only anyone cared about the LPGA Tour, someone would have actually noticed.
… after joining the NRA, Homer used his gun for many things: Opening beer, turning off lights, changing channels. Kris Blanks was thinking that approach may help his putting.
… enjoy bad golf related humor? Then you should thank Reddit.
… more women’s golf, HUZZAH! If you thought Bubba Watson chewing out his caddy was bad, how about 20-year-old Jessica Korda firing her caddy after nine holes of a Major. Best part? Korda forced her boyfriend to carry her bag the rest of the way. I guess we know who wears the short-shorts in that relationship.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street