- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Shot Of The Tournament: Bo Van Pelt’s Hole-In-One
Is this the most athletic thing a man wearing a pink shirt has ever done? If you consider golf to be athletic, it has to be in the top five. Regardless, this shot helped Bo Van Pelt tie the record for best-ever Sunday at the Masters.
This ace on the par-3 16th was just the 14th hole-in-one ever at the Masters. It was certainly a great day for historic shots, as Louis Oosthuzien sank an albatross (also known as a double-eagle) in the final round as well.
Van Pelt’s 64 was one stroke shy of the all-time single round record. He finished at -1 — well behind the leaders, but an impressive showing nonetheless.
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Dana White Reveals Backstage Beef with Justin Timberlake