- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
I’M NOT DEAD YET: Brandt Snedeker Hits Fairway Iron, Turns Back To Grab Putter, Ball…Starts…Rolling…Again
We’ll go ahead and let you watch this without spoiling anything, but suffice it to say that reanimation isn’t merely for The Walking Dead — golf balls come back to life as well (usually on greens made of Waterford Crystal-grade grass). From his strike until the ball finally stopped rolling, we counted to 35.
That’s got to be some sort of record (our previous high was counting to 27 during a car ride to the Outer Banks).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts