- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
I’M NOT DEAD YET: Brandt Snedeker Hits Fairway Iron, Turns Back To Grab Putter, Ball…Starts…Rolling…Again
We’ll go ahead and let you watch this without spoiling anything, but suffice it to say that reanimation isn’t merely for The Walking Dead — golf balls come back to life as well (usually on greens made of Waterford Crystal-grade grass). From his strike until the ball finally stopped rolling, we counted to 35.
That’s got to be some sort of record (our previous high was counting to 27 during a car ride to the Outer Banks).
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'