- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
I’M NOT DEAD YET: Brandt Snedeker Hits Fairway Iron, Turns Back To Grab Putter, Ball…Starts…Rolling…Again
We’ll go ahead and let you watch this without spoiling anything, but suffice it to say that reanimation isn’t merely for The Walking Dead — golf balls come back to life as well (usually on greens made of Waterford Crystal-grade grass). From his strike until the ball finally stopped rolling, we counted to 35.
That’s got to be some sort of record (our previous high was counting to 27 during a car ride to the Outer Banks).
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?