- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
I’M NOT DEAD YET: Brandt Snedeker Hits Fairway Iron, Turns Back To Grab Putter, Ball…Starts…Rolling…Again
We’ll go ahead and let you watch this without spoiling anything, but suffice it to say that reanimation isn’t merely for The Walking Dead — golf balls come back to life as well (usually on greens made of Waterford Crystal-grade grass). From his strike until the ball finally stopped rolling, we counted to 35.
That’s got to be some sort of record (our previous high was counting to 27 during a car ride to the Outer Banks).
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?