- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Breaking: Tiger Woods Never Leaves The Toilet Seat Up, Says Lindsey Vonn
Bulletin, Bulletin, Bulletin:
Having finalized her divorce in January, Lindsey Vonn has found peace of mind and, yes, a loving relationship with beau Tiger Woods.
“There’s really nothing about him that bothers me,” she says, adding with a laugh: “He doesn’t even leave the seat up! It’s awesome.”
That’s from People Magazine. So when last I checked, Vegas odds had Tiger leaving the toilet seat up after taking a leak at 9/2. Proudly collect your winnings, toilet-seat-down crowd.
Of course, considering his troubles with force and direction during majors since 2009, one can only imagine what condition that bathroom is in.
Also in the People article, Vonn said that she’ll be ready for the Sochi Games, which is somewhat surprising considering that she blew out her right knee just six months ago at a super G race in Austria.
She leaves for training in Chile on Friday.
Plus, her d-i-v-o-r-c-e from Thomas Vonn became final last week. Lindsey, to People:
“I went from being married to living on my own in L.A., to having a new boyfriend and just being totally self-sufficient and super independent. It’s awesome. I love it!”
I see no way any of this could end badly.
Photo: Getty Images.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins 'Best Fighter' ESPY
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Provodnikov's Falling Star