- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: Tiger Woods Never Leaves The Toilet Seat Up, Says Lindsey Vonn
Bulletin, Bulletin, Bulletin:
Having finalized her divorce in January, Lindsey Vonn has found peace of mind and, yes, a loving relationship with beau Tiger Woods.
“There’s really nothing about him that bothers me,” she says, adding with a laugh: “He doesn’t even leave the seat up! It’s awesome.”
That’s from People Magazine. So when last I checked, Vegas odds had Tiger leaving the toilet seat up after taking a leak at 9/2. Proudly collect your winnings, toilet-seat-down crowd.
Of course, considering his troubles with force and direction during majors since 2009, one can only imagine what condition that bathroom is in.
Also in the People article, Vonn said that she’ll be ready for the Sochi Games, which is somewhat surprising considering that she blew out her right knee just six months ago at a super G race in Austria.
She leaves for training in Chile on Friday.
Plus, her d-i-v-o-r-c-e from Thomas Vonn became final last week. Lindsey, to People:
“I went from being married to living on my own in L.A., to having a new boyfriend and just being totally self-sufficient and super independent. It’s awesome. I love it!”
I see no way any of this could end badly.
Photo: Getty Images.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts