- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Breaking: Tiger Woods Picked For U.S. Ryder Cup Team
It’s official: come October 1 in Wales, Tiger Woods will be a part of the U.S. Ryder Cup team. The decision was announced by U.S. Ryder Cup team captain Corey Pavin during a news conference, which recently aired on SportsCenter.
The decision was not unexpected, but still newsworthy because hey, it’s Tiger. He’s playing better as of late, and even though he didn’t qualify for the team based on points, Pavin simply could not take the chance that Tiger’s game comes fully back together at the exact right time.
Whether or not Tiger’s play truly earned him the invite, his potential is too much to pass up, and the tournament, as with all golf tournaments, will be more interesting with him in it.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Jack Nicholson Walks Out on the Lakers
- Who is RG3's Fiance?
- First Photo of a Surfer Ever?