- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The “Golf Caddie Vs. Alligator” Standoff Turned Out Surprisingly Well For The Caddie
“This can’t end well,” you think. A human – armed with only a rake – vs. an alligator? In the gator’s natural habitat? But Kip Henley, the caddie for golfer Brian Gay, in attempting to clear the way for Gay to hit a shot during the first round of yesterday’s RBC Heritage event, (thankfully) came out on top:
We can only speak for ourselves, but we never thought of “ability to handle potentially dangerous wild animals” as a job requirement for a caddie, but anything for the player, we guess. And as far as confrontations with alligators go, this wasn’t too bad – that was a pretty submissive gator.
Unfortunately, Gay hasn’t been able to capitalize much on Henley’s efforts thus far – he’s 3-over as of this writing, and is in danger of missing the cut. But no matter what happens from here, Henley’ had a hell of a tournament. If only all golf-related interactions with gators went this smoothly. RIP, Chubbs Peterson.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Filed Under:
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Lindsey Vonn Does Her Best Sharon Stone: Hot or Not?
- Does Kaepernick's Offseason Regime Reinforce His Maturity?