- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The British Open Is Happening Now: Here’s How To Watch
This weekend, the Championship Open, or as we know it, “The British Open,” will be played at the Royal Liverpool Golf Club in Merseyside, England. The field of 156 players will included defending champion Phil Mickelson, and odds-on favorites Justin Rose, Rory Scott and Rory McIlroy. Also in the field will be Tiger Woods, who has won the British Open three times, including at this same course in 2006, but as we all know, a lot has happened in the past eight years.
— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) July 17, 2014
* How To Watch: The tournament will be shown live on ESPN and will be available live on the WatchESPN.com site and app, and the Golf Channel. A special Tiger Woods-only coverage will be available on the ESPN3 channel of WatchESPN. WatchESPN live streams are available to those with these TV providers. The ESPN3 live feed is available for those with these internet providers.
*The Schedule: The British Open will be played each day from this Thursday to Sunday, starting early in the morning in the U.S.
First Round: Starting 4 a.m., Thursday, July 17, Top Player Tee Times
Second Round: 4 a.m., Friday, July 18, Top Player Tee Times
Third Round: 7 a.m., Saturday, July 19.
Final Round: 6 a.m., Sunday, July 20.
Photo via Getty
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash