- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ever Wonder What A Female Replica Of Tiger Woods Looks Like? Here You Go
Wake Forest golfer Cheyenne Woods cemented her status as one of the nation’s best yesterday, winning the ACC title by seven shots and finishing as the only player under par. But just as talked-about as her performance is her relation to another golfer you might have heard of.
Yes, Cheyenne is Tiger’s niece, and he couldn’t help but brag about her performance after she finished dominating the field (UNC, though, won the team competition):
My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That’s awesome, I’m so proud of her.
As well he should be. And there was something we couldn’t help but notice about Cheyenne – namely, that she reminds us an awful lot of Tiger, and it’s not just because they’re both golfers. Below, you’ll see what we mean.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts