- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ever Wonder What A Female Replica Of Tiger Woods Looks Like? Here You Go
Wake Forest golfer Cheyenne Woods cemented her status as one of the nation’s best yesterday, winning the ACC title by seven shots and finishing as the only player under par. But just as talked-about as her performance is her relation to another golfer you might have heard of.
Yes, Cheyenne is Tiger’s niece, and he couldn’t help but brag about her performance after she finished dominating the field (UNC, though, won the team competition):
My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That’s awesome, I’m so proud of her.
As well he should be. And there was something we couldn’t help but notice about Cheyenne – namely, that she reminds us an awful lot of Tiger, and it’s not just because they’re both golfers. Below, you’ll see what we mean.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead