- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ever Wonder What A Female Replica Of Tiger Woods Looks Like? Here You Go
Wake Forest golfer Cheyenne Woods cemented her status as one of the nation’s best yesterday, winning the ACC title by seven shots and finishing as the only player under par. But just as talked-about as her performance is her relation to another golfer you might have heard of.
Yes, Cheyenne is Tiger’s niece, and he couldn’t help but brag about her performance after she finished dominating the field (UNC, though, won the team competition):
My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That’s awesome, I’m so proud of her.
As well he should be. And there was something we couldn’t help but notice about Cheyenne – namely, that she reminds us an awful lot of Tiger, and it’s not just because they’re both golfers. Below, you’ll see what we mean.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision