- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Ever Wonder What A Female Replica Of Tiger Woods Looks Like? Here You Go
Wake Forest golfer Cheyenne Woods cemented her status as one of the nation’s best yesterday, winning the ACC title by seven shots and finishing as the only player under par. But just as talked-about as her performance is her relation to another golfer you might have heard of.
Yes, Cheyenne is Tiger’s niece, and he couldn’t help but brag about her performance after she finished dominating the field (UNC, though, won the team competition):
My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That’s awesome, I’m so proud of her.
As well he should be. And there was something we couldn’t help but notice about Cheyenne – namely, that she reminds us an awful lot of Tiger, and it’s not just because they’re both golfers. Below, you’ll see what we mean.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'