- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ever Wonder What A Female Replica Of Tiger Woods Looks Like? Here You Go
Wake Forest golfer Cheyenne Woods cemented her status as one of the nation’s best yesterday, winning the ACC title by seven shots and finishing as the only player under par. But just as talked-about as her performance is her relation to another golfer you might have heard of.
Yes, Cheyenne is Tiger’s niece, and he couldn’t help but brag about her performance after she finished dominating the field (UNC, though, won the team competition):
My niece, Cheyenne, just won the ACC golf title by 7 shots! That’s awesome, I’m so proud of her.
As well he should be. And there was something we couldn’t help but notice about Cheyenne – namely, that she reminds us an awful lot of Tiger, and it’s not just because they’re both golfers. Below, you’ll see what we mean.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs