- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ring In The Weekend With A Dog Running On A Golf Course And Stealing A Ball
The photo you see above is from the Dunhill Links Championship (the same tournament where Michael Phelps did this). The golfer is Paul Casey. The dog is Sir Eldridge P. Doggington IV.* And this was not planned. Sir Eldridge just waltzed right on in and picked it up…
… and Casey tried to get him to put it down. How’d he do?
Hard to stop a dog that knows what it wants. Casey did get the ball back eventually, though, and managed a birdie. He called it “the weirdest thing I’ve ever had happen on a golf course.” Reaction in the dog community was less clear-cut:
Getty photos, by Ross Kinnaird
*Name made up by me.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen