- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ring In The Weekend With A Dog Running On A Golf Course And Stealing A Ball
The photo you see above is from the Dunhill Links Championship (the same tournament where Michael Phelps did this). The golfer is Paul Casey. The dog is Sir Eldridge P. Doggington IV.* And this was not planned. Sir Eldridge just waltzed right on in and picked it up…
… and Casey tried to get him to put it down. How’d he do?
Hard to stop a dog that knows what it wants. Casey did get the ball back eventually, though, and managed a birdie. He called it “the weirdest thing I’ve ever had happen on a golf course.” Reaction in the dog community was less clear-cut:
Getty photos, by Ross Kinnaird
*Name made up by me.
- Filed Under:
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back