- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ring In The Weekend With A Dog Running On A Golf Course And Stealing A Ball
The photo you see above is from the Dunhill Links Championship (the same tournament where Michael Phelps did this). The golfer is Paul Casey. The dog is Sir Eldridge P. Doggington IV.* And this was not planned. Sir Eldridge just waltzed right on in and picked it up…
… and Casey tried to get him to put it down. How’d he do?
Hard to stop a dog that knows what it wants. Casey did get the ball back eventually, though, and managed a birdie. He called it “the weirdest thing I’ve ever had happen on a golf course.” Reaction in the dog community was less clear-cut:
Getty photos, by Ross Kinnaird
*Name made up by me.
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager