- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ring In The Weekend With A Dog Running On A Golf Course And Stealing A Ball
The photo you see above is from the Dunhill Links Championship (the same tournament where Michael Phelps did this). The golfer is Paul Casey. The dog is Sir Eldridge P. Doggington IV.* And this was not planned. Sir Eldridge just waltzed right on in and picked it up…
… and Casey tried to get him to put it down. How’d he do?
Hard to stop a dog that knows what it wants. Casey did get the ball back eventually, though, and managed a birdie. He called it “the weirdest thing I’ve ever had happen on a golf course.” Reaction in the dog community was less clear-cut:
Getty photos, by Ross Kinnaird
*Name made up by me.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through