- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ring In The Weekend With A Dog Running On A Golf Course And Stealing A Ball
The photo you see above is from the Dunhill Links Championship (the same tournament where Michael Phelps did this). The golfer is Paul Casey. The dog is Sir Eldridge P. Doggington IV.* And this was not planned. Sir Eldridge just waltzed right on in and picked it up…
… and Casey tried to get him to put it down. How’d he do?
Hard to stop a dog that knows what it wants. Casey did get the ball back eventually, though, and managed a birdie. He called it “the weirdest thing I’ve ever had happen on a golf course.” Reaction in the dog community was less clear-cut:
Getty photos, by Ross Kinnaird
*Name made up by me.
- Filed Under:
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends