- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Drunk Guy Gets His Forehead Kicked Off In Golf Clubhouse
Some people do odd things while intoxicated. There’s the drunk-caller. The drunk-texter. The drunk-Facebooker. But this video gives us a new kind of drunken fool: the drunk, “I’m going to solicit a girl in the golf clubhouse to roundhouse kick my visor off my head.”
I guess this sort of falls in between the some drunks we are familiar with? Like, it’s safe to say this guy was taking advantage of drunk courage when propositioning this girl for the roundhouse kick. And then there’s the other end of the drunk courage: thinking you can endure any hit or pain, usually something that leads to drunken fights.
Whatever happened with this guy, we’re just glad this girl missed… and glad it was caught on video.
Also, where does that fork in the end come from? Was there a fork on her foot?
[Via Barstool Sports]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178