- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Drunk Guy Gets His Forehead Kicked Off In Golf Clubhouse
Some people do odd things while intoxicated. There’s the drunk-caller. The drunk-texter. The drunk-Facebooker. But this video gives us a new kind of drunken fool: the drunk, “I’m going to solicit a girl in the golf clubhouse to roundhouse kick my visor off my head.”
I guess this sort of falls in between the some drunks we are familiar with? Like, it’s safe to say this guy was taking advantage of drunk courage when propositioning this girl for the roundhouse kick. And then there’s the other end of the drunk courage: thinking you can endure any hit or pain, usually something that leads to drunken fights.
Whatever happened with this guy, we’re just glad this girl missed… and glad it was caught on video.
Also, where does that fork in the end come from? Was there a fork on her foot?
[Via Barstool Sports]
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.