- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Golf Course Port-A-Potty In Oklahoma Was Being Used As A Meth Lab
Having sex in a Port-A-Potty is a thing. A disgusting thing, but a thing. Because Port-A-Potties are everywhere and sex has no boundaries. On golf courses, there are Port-A-Potties. Sometimes it’s a long way to the clubhouse, you know? Except in one golf course in Oklahoma, bowel-relieving wasn’t the only activity going in one Port-A-Potty.
No no, not sex. A meth lab. The “shake ‘n bake” method, to be specific. According to KFOR TV, one Port-A-Potty on a golf course in Purcell, Oklahoma, had been converted into a mini-meth lab by at least one suspect who has yet to be caught.
So how exactly did police stumble upon this information?
“Staffers noticed strange sports drink bottles with chemicals inside the porta-potty and called police.
Officers arrived and soon realized someone had been inside making meth using the ‘shake and bake’ method.
Three bottles were found, two of them exploded before detectives arrived.
Agents were able to neutralize the third one without the harmful chemicals erupting.”
The shake ‘n bake method makes the chemicals particularly explosive, what with the shaking and baking and all, so it’s rather lucky the no one was seriously hurt. Oh, and insert your gratuitous “Breaking Bad” reference [here].
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'