- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Golf Course Port-A-Potty In Oklahoma Was Being Used As A Meth Lab
Having sex in a Port-A-Potty is a thing. A disgusting thing, but a thing. Because Port-A-Potties are everywhere and sex has no boundaries. On golf courses, there are Port-A-Potties. Sometimes it’s a long way to the clubhouse, you know? Except in one golf course in Oklahoma, bowel-relieving wasn’t the only activity going in one Port-A-Potty.
No no, not sex. A meth lab. The “shake ‘n bake” method, to be specific. According to KFOR TV, one Port-A-Potty on a golf course in Purcell, Oklahoma, had been converted into a mini-meth lab by at least one suspect who has yet to be caught.
So how exactly did police stumble upon this information?
“Staffers noticed strange sports drink bottles with chemicals inside the porta-potty and called police.
Officers arrived and soon realized someone had been inside making meth using the ‘shake and bake’ method.
Three bottles were found, two of them exploded before detectives arrived.
Agents were able to neutralize the third one without the harmful chemicals erupting.”
The shake ‘n bake method makes the chemicals particularly explosive, what with the shaking and baking and all, so it’s rather lucky the no one was seriously hurt. Oh, and insert your gratuitous “Breaking Bad” reference [here].
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success