- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Professional Golfer Takes Off His Pants To Hit A Ball Out Of The Water, Then Scurries Across The Green To “Mark His Ball” (Video)
Talk about glass ceilings. Partially nude golfers have never been able to break through to the professional ranks. Well guys, you’re Danica Patrick has arrived. Enter Andreas Hartø, Danish Pro Golfer, fierce competitor in the European Tour’s Trophée Hassan II tournament in Morocco, and proud owner small European underwear. You may not know this, but the Danish have a real interest in small underwear. Just ask Danish pro tennis babe Caroline Wozniacki, who recently unveiled her own line of comfortable small lady garments.
So let me get this straight. He took his shoes off because he didn’t want to have soaking wet feet for the rest of the round. That’s understandable. But his pants were only going to get splashed. Or, God forbid, stained! Wow, dude. Great excuse to show off your massive quads and bikini bottom. But what has literally no excuse, is his frantic little-kid-who-has-to-pee-walk over to the green to mark his ball. Dude, you’ve already marked your balls with Caroline Wozniacki’s underwear. When LPGA golfers are sucking black widow venom out of their own leg and shooting 74, you need to recognize that the bar has been officially raised. No more of this. Please.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released